Monday, 15 December 2014

Christmas Gift Card...


Each year thousands of us use gift vouchers as presents. 
Every shop or store selling them have their own cards to put the vouchers in. 
Some of these are nice, some are very plain. 
Some people would say its an easy way to get through Christmas 
without spending a lot of time thinking about presents...

This year I have some vouchers to give, but to make them more special 
I created some gift cards of my own. Here is one of them  
I hope you like it... xxx

See you soon :)

2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful gift/voucher card Monika, your work is really beautiful, I'm now following your blog :)
    I would like to have a go at making myself a diary in shabby chic style but I will credit you for the inspiration.
    Thank you.
    Teresa x

    ReplyDelete