Wednesday, 2 November 2016

"Winter" ATC's

Hello everyone :)
Today I would like to share my "winter" ATC's / mini Christmas cards with you. 
As I mentioned yesterday, after making my first ATC, I couldn't stop myself from making more...
as an inspiration for Love to Craft & Create.

I followed the same steps as before....
priming, adding texture, stamping, highlighting texture, splashing, adding embellishments :)






I used:
2. Stencil
9. Prima Garden Fable Stamp Set and others
13. Cheesecloth
15. Prima Finnabair 3D Gel
16. Prima Finnabair Art Stones
17. Prima Finnabair Glitter
19. Tim Holtz Word Stickers
20. Prima Brush Set & Crelando Flat Brush Set
21. Ranger Archival Ink Black



I used:
2. Stencil
6. 13 @rts - Ayedda Mist - Pearl Bordeaux
7. 13 @rts - Ayedda Mist - Pearl Pink
8. Ranger Dylusions - Postbox Red
9. Stamps
11. Cheesecloth
12. Prima Finnabair 3D Gel
13. Prima Finnabair Art Stones
14. Prima Finnabair Glitter
16. Tim Holtz Word Stickers
17. Prima Brush Set & Crelando Flat Brush Set
18. Ranger Archival Ink Black







I used:
2. Stencil
10. Prima Bloom Stray - Deep Teal
11. Stamps
12. Ranger Archival Ink Black
13. Wire
14. Artificial "Reindeer" Moss
15. Cheesecloth
17. Prima Finnabair Art Pebbles
18. Prima Finnabair 3D Gel
19. Prima Finnabair Glitter
20. Martha Stewart Glitter
22. Tim Holtz Word Stickers
23. Tim Holtz Distress Inks
24. Prima Brush Set & Crelando Flat Brush Set

I hope you like my "winter" ATC's and you find this post useful :)
Hugs, M. 
xxx

9 comments: