Wednesday, 9 August 2017

Roses extravaganza...

Good morning my crafty friends :)
I mentioned yesterday that I made some foamiran roses over the weekend.

Today I will share with you last three I've created.


This time I used peach foamiran as a base
except the smallest rose where I used light yellow and yellow


Again for the petals I used Craft Passion dies - Rose and Peony
and as yesterday I coloured them with Gallery oil pastels.
I used: 202, 204, 205, 216, 227 and 243.
They are fabulous! I wanted to play with them from the second I received them :)


To shape my petals I used my fingers and Flower Shaping Tool 20mm-30mm.
It is time consuming but worth every minute :)


Leaves I made using olive green foamiran as always.

All products are available in my shop Love to Craft & Create.


I hope you like my roses :) 
Thank you so much for your time. I hope you enjoyed this post.

Please don't forget to visit us on our Facebook group Foamiran Flowers Tips.
Have a fantastic day, M. xxx

2 comments:

  1. Cudownie Ci wychodzą te róże, wyglądają jak żywe!!!
    Cudowne kolory!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dziekuje pieknie Aga :) Ciagle sie ucze :*

      Delete