Tuesday, 15 November 2016

My last ATC ;)


Hello my crafty friends...
I'm not sure if I have mentioned before, but I made 5 ATC's a few weeks ago.
However I've been so busy lately that I haven't had the chance to share it with you.
So today is THE DAY ;)

Let me know what you think xxx






I used:
2. Stencil
3. Prima Modeling Paste
5. Strays - mix 13 @rts and Prima 
6. Prima Garden Fable Stamp Set and others
7. Ranger Archival Ink Black
12. Tim Holtz Filmstrip Ribbon
13. Metal embellishments
14. Prima Finnabair 3D Gel
15. Prima Finnabair Art Stones
16. Prima Resin Bird
17. Tim Holtz Word Stickers
18. Prima Brush Set & Crelando Flat Brush Set

I decided to submit this ATC for the Mixed Media place challenge...
by making my first full mixed media projects (5 ATC's)
I challenged myself, I broke my (then) limits
and I made my dream come true :)
I always wanted to try mixed media but was scared to try.
I did try and I loveeee it!!!
 

Thank you for stopping by :)
Monika

11 comments:

  1. Monika, Gorgeous ATC. Your mexia media, from your hand is amazing art work.
    Do you like to the swap with me, please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those ATCs and the tiny details on them!!So much work , perfectly balanced!!Thank you for your entrance on MMP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing again thanks for playing at Mixed Media Place Challenge!!!! AMAZING !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wspaniała praca! Naprawdę, wielkie WOW <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastyczne ! dziękuję za udział w wyzwaniu MMP.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic work! Thank you for participating in the Mixed Media Place challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning!! Such a pretty creation!! Thanks for joining us at MMP x

    ReplyDelete